Heal your mind, body and soul – AND gain mastery over your life.
Four Sunday afternoons: October 22 - November 12
1:00 - 3:30pm
Facilitators: Revs. Bill Marchiony & Dave Schpok
Location: CA House, 118 S. 37th St. in Universtity City
Radical Forgiveness is s NOT just warmed-over traditional forgiveness. Radical Forgiveness is nothing less than a really fast way of healing your mind, body and soul – AND giving you mastery over your life. This experiential class, based on the book Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping, focuses on empowering us to release the past and awaken to our Spiritual Truth.
Textbook: Radical Forgiveness – Colin Tipping
Knowing that we should forgive is one thing. Actually doing it is quite another. And there is precious little out there to show us how. It’s all very well people saying you should forgive, but the question remains. How? Some say it’s simply a matter of making the choice to ‘let it go’. But that ignores the fact that forgiveness is not achieved in the intellect; it is a matter for the heart. Anger, resentment and hurt are emotions and are not subject to rational choice or edicts. That only creates denial.
Anyone who has tried to forgive this way will tell you that it is extremely difficult, and the perception is that you have to be a special sort of person to be able to do it. A saint almost. Very few people actually manage it. They think they have forgiven until they get triggered and up it all comes again. It can take decades.
Typical Problems Solved (Dissolved) by Radical Forgiveness
- Relationship crises, problems and challenges, past and present
- Codependent behavior patterns
- Residual (toxic) pain of old wounds and hurts (e.g. from abandonment, sexual abuse, rejection, infidelity, betrayal, physical abuse, shaming, injustice, rape, incest, divorce, discrimination, etc.)
- Anger directed towards people who have wounded you (e.g. parents, siblings, spouse, ex spouse, partners, boss, professional service people, governments, press, churches, cults, groups, the justice system, the medical system, etc.
- Addiction to being a victim and always blaming others
- Obesity caused by emotional toxicity
- Many kinds of health problems caused by stress and non forgiveness
- Cancer likely to form in the future due to lack of forgiveness and repressed emotions
- Workplace problems with employees and workmates that affect profits
- Being bullied or discriminated against
- Fear of dying